At Cultured Expressions, we’re thankful every day for the unique opportunity to share our passion for African fabrics with the world, but as we celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday and another year is just about over, I thought I’d list just some of the things on our long list of blessings…in no particular order:
- The opportunity to go to Ghana, just to shop for fabrics
- The FIVE new batik & craft resources we discovered this year
- The launch of Fabrigasm, which is both our own magazine, and CE’s first registered trademark!
- Friends who tell other friends about CE!
- The people who have already signed up for the SewJourn to Ghana 2013, and those yet to join us
- A techy husband who comes in REALLY handy
- Peace & quiet, to think up new fun stuff
- Inspiration, especially from unexpected sources
- Facebook LIKES, comments and feedback
- The many, many cool, talented & fun people I experience through my work
What are YOU thankful for every day?