Coming Fall 2017…
Soon you won’t have to wait for the next quilt expo to shop for your next in-person Fabrigasm – just visit our New Studio in Rahway!
Located at 1417 Main Street in the Arts District of downtown Rahway, NJ, our NEW Sewing & Quilting Studio will feature gorgeous fabrics, embellishments and supplies for sewing, quilting and crafting with cultural flair…PLUS, a workshop space equipped with Janome sewing machines!
Here you’ll find all of the creative inspiration you love from our online shop and our show booths, plus some fun extras you won’t want to miss. Naturally, refreshments will be involved pretty much every day ; ) …
But wait, there’s more… We’re just one block east of Rahway train station, and right across the street from the covered parking deck. So we’re within easy reach for all of our friends from New York, PA, CT, MD, DE, and beyond! We’re putting together special offers for groups, so bring your tribe and make a day of it, and check out the great restaurants and shops nearby.
Because of the mid-October Santa Fe SewJourn, a few renovations to the studio and some other pre-arranged commitments, we’ll feature some Preview Weekends in October and November (see schedule below), including these FREE events, and some Retail Therapy:
- Friday October 27 Ongoing — Make-It-Take-It: Bogolan Mini Pouch
- 4:00-6:00pm — Sip & Sew “Happy Hour”
- Saturday, October 28 2:00pm — “Quilting w/ African Fabrics” Trunk Show
- Sunday, October 29 2:00pm — “Tea and Textiles” Trunk Show
- Friday, November 3 Ongoing — Make-it-Take-It: Fabric Postcards
- 4:00-6:00pm —Sip & Sew “Happy Hour”
- Saturday, November 4 2:00pm — Easy Holiday Gift Ideas
- 4:00pm —It’s A Wrap! Headwrap & Bodywrap Demo
- Sunday, November 5 Ongoing — African Mosaic Projects Demo
- Friday, November 24 and
- Saturday, November 25 Holiday Boutique — Finished Quilts, Accessories, Crafts, Decor Items, Gift Baskets
NOTE: If you’re having a Fabric Emergency outside of these Preview Weekends, please contact Lisa to arrange a Retail Therapy session by appointment!
Grand Opening Weekend is Scheduled for DECEMBER 1-3, 2017
Check back for added events:
Friday, Dec. 1 3:00pm – Ribbon Cutting with Mayor Steinman
Saturday, Dec 2 4:00pm Book Signing with Sherry Burton Ways, author of Landing on Your Feet and Putting Down Roots: 21 Rituals to Transform Your Life and Interior Space. In this book, Sherry (author of Feel Good Spaces, 2012, and an award winning Washington, DC area designer and Design Psychology Coach), shares her own major transitional experience. Her book offers simple, actionable rituals that will quickly make the reader feel at home in their new surroundings. Refreshments will follow the presentation and signing.
SUBSCRIBE to the CE newsletter for Studio updates — We look forward to seeing you!
Join Our Email List
The CE Studio – “Cut From a Different Cloth”