Yes! Our second issue of FABRIGASM(R) is ready to enjoy! Order your copy today, or pick it up at any CE event…Features include:
- A review of East African fabrics by fiber artist Sherry Evon Whetstone
- Five Minutes with Mihelle Bishop of Harlem Needle Arts
- Fabrigasm Discussion: Modern Quilting & the Gees Bend Connection
- The Quilt Appraisal, by appraiser Nancy DeCreny Franklin
- Quick projects for home decor & accessories & gifts
- Workshops review
- SewJourn to Ghana 2013 – Preview & information
- ideas, inspiration, and a lot more!
Just $8.95, including a free Fabric Surprise with each copy, so you’ll enjoy a real live Fabrigasm as soon as you open the magazine! Makes a great stocking stuffer, and remember to treat yourself, too ; ) 28 pages.